FREE SHIPPING FOR RETAIL ORDERS WITHIN U.S. OVER $75
- For optimal long-lasting and even burns we highly recommend burning your candle for the first time until the wax has reached the edges of the candle vessel (achieving a complete melt pool). Similarly, allowing your candle to burn for 2-3 hours each time you light the candle will help ensure your candle burns evenly through its life.
- Wooden wicks burn best when trimmed to 0.2-0.25 inches (with ash pinched off) before lighting. If you are having any trouble with lighting we suggest melting some of the wax surrounding the base of the wick for “starting fuel” before lighting the wick itself.
- Wick mushrooming is common in a candle using organic hemp wicks. Please trim to 0.2-0.25 inches before each use for optimal burning.
- 100% soy wax offers a clean and long-lasting candle burn. After burning, however, a slight wax residue may remain on the glass walls with an uneven candle surface. This is to be expected with this natural plant-based fuel source.
- Burn candles on stable, heat-resistant surface and never leave it unattended or lit while sleeping. Keep burning candles away from flammables and out of reach of children and pets.
- Extinguish candles completely prior to leaving them unattended. Stop using when only 0.25” of wax remains. Do not touch or move a burning candle or if wax is still hot.