FREE SHIPPING FOR RETAIL ORDERS WITHIN U.S. OVER $75
We sincerely hope you love every product you purchase from Nordic Scents, but if you are not satisfied with your purchase we definitely want to help! Please reach out to us through our email, Info@NordicScents.net, within 30 days of your order’s delivery and we can work to resolve your issue. Please follow the steps below to complete your return or exchange process.
- Make sure that the products you wish to return or exchange are unused. We cannot accept candles that have already been used. To be eligible for an exchange, your item must be in the same condition that you received it.
- Email us at Info@NordicScents.net and include your order number and your request in the subject line to help us assist you most efficiently. For example:
Order #12345 – return request
Order #12345 – exchange request
- Pack your order back up and send it back to us at this address:
Nordic Scents Candles
1 Chickadee Lane
North Oaks, Minnesota 55127
You can purchase your shipping label through us for discounted rates. Unfortunately, we are unable to cover the shipping costs of bringing your items back to our shop. But if you have an exchange, we will cover the cost of sending your new items to you.
- As soon as your items make it back to us, you will receive a full refund for your returned products, or replacement products will then be sent out to you if you are looking for an exchange. Your refund will be processed back onto the original method of payment.
Note: We cannot accept discontinued products, sale items, or gift cards for returns or exchanges. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Damaged or Defective Candles
If you have an immediate issue upon receiving your order, such as items damaged in shipping, please reach out to us as soon as possible with photos of the problem so we can help you out quickly! If you have any questions you can email us at Info@NordicScents.net. Please include your order number and your request in the subject line to help us assist you most efficiently.
- Order #12345 – damaged during shipping
International (out of USA) Customers
Customers who purchase from outside of the US are responsible for paying all VAT taxes. Nordic Scents cannot collect funds for VAT taxes to be paid ahead of time. If VAT taxes are going to be charged for your order, you will be notified by the Customs in your country. Please refer to the policy of your local Customs office for any further information.